Hope you can enjoy a beautiful walk this weekend! Happy Friday:-)
Thursday, February 25, 2021
Tuesday, February 16, 2021
I stumbled across this beautiful quote while listening to Judith McAdam's nurturing book, The Source: Connect with your inner power and create your own.
"If you knit, knit" was something Judith's father used to say to her often. This is sage advice to come back to when we are at a fork in the road, presented with multiple opportunities, or simply feel stuck. I can't recommend this book enough - particularly the audiobook, because Judith's soothing voice is like a warm hug:-)
Check out the book, The Source: Connect with your inner power and create your own here.
Saturday, February 13, 2021
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Last week was my first “proper” week back at work since the start of the year, thanks to the school holidays (cue happy dance).
The bliss of uninterrupted time at my desk last week gave me the space I needed for some reflection. Even though I’d set my goals for the year in early January, this was the first time I’d had to review them and establish a plan of action for achieving them. As I was reviewing my goals, I could feel the excitement building inside me – I had set some awesome goals and couldn’t wait to get going and achieve them. As I continued to look at them, the penny suddenly dropped. These were no longer goals – they were the things I was most excited about this year. To honour of the joy these goals give me every time I think of them, I have renamed my 2021 Goals to my “Excitement List” – here it is, in no particular order:
1. Finishing my book (update: IT’S DONE!!!)
2. Starting my new book
3. Creating my podcast
4. Visiting family and friends in Queensland
5. Reading and listening to more amazing books
6. Meeting new and interesting people
7. Practising the Law of Attraction
8. Learning lots of new things
9. Growing my online business
10. Spending time with my family and going on new adventures together
11. Spending more time with my girlfriends
12. Growing my garden
13. Running in nature
14. Trying new wine
15. Being creative and working on creative projects
16. Helping my kids overcome their individual challenges
17. Creating a wonderful home for our family to enjoy
My goal document digs deeper into each of these areas, defining the specific ways I want to achieve the above objectives, but at a top level this is what I hope my life looks like in 2021.
So now that I’ve shared mine, I hope you’ll share yours with me – feel free to comment below…